Fixed-term (maternity), full-time Teacher
At St. Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School, an opportunity has arisen to join our team and governors are looking for a teacher who can help us to deliver an excellent education to all our pupils. We are looking to recruit a determined and passionate individual who will help us serve our local community by offering excellent provision, developing strong relationships with parents, and contributing to the wider life of the school.
You will be joining a Catholic school with an inclusive ethos, working hard to provide an outstanding education for all. Our community includes pupils and staff from a range of different backgrounds – all are equally welcome. We work together to form children who are compassionate, respectful, tolerant and collaborative, as well as academically successful.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is familiar with the curriculum demand across Key Stage 2
- Demonstrates optimism about children and expects the highest possible standards
- Nurtures pupils’ emotional wellbeing and develops social skills
We can offer you:
- A positive, warm and welcoming working environment
- Experienced, intelligent, supportive colleagues
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 31st January, 2022
Interviews: Friday 4th February, 2022
St. Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School is a member of the Mater Christi Multi-Academy Trust. Successful candidates will be employees of the Mater-Christi Multi Academy Trust.
St Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding all children. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check, suitable references and a work place health assessment before commencing employment.
Application packs can also be downloaded below and please return to the school office on email@example.com
Permanent, Part-Time, Teaching Assistant
15hrs per week
PCD5 (£19,698 pro rata) or PCD7 (£22,183 – 23,080 pro rata) term-time only
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications
The governors of St. Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant to work in our friendly, aspirational and tight-knit school.
You will need to be patient, hard-working and have high expectations of yourself and pupils. At St. Cuthbert’s we value and cherish all our children, regardless of their needs and challenges, and we would expect the same from any successful applicant. The successful candidate will use a variety of strategies to support and engage our pupils and will be an important member of our team, working closely with the SENDCO, class teachers and school leadership. Candidates will be expected to be proactive and bring a positive approach to work, whilst a commitment to the wider life of the school is also important.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have good Maths and English skills
- Maintain a caring, friendly and supportive approach at all times
- Work in partnership with colleagues to promote a creative and stimulating learning environment
- Provide and deliver learning activities for individuals and groups of pupils under the professional direction and supervision of a qualified teacher
- Respond to the needs of designated pupils and adapt planning and approaches as required
- Be adaptable and able to show initiative.
In return we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging opportunity to develop your role in our school
- Delightful, well-motivated children with enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
- Dedicated, hardworking and friendly colleagues
St. Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applications will be subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including an enhanced DBS, excellent references and a pre-medical assessment.
Visits to the school are welcomed, though due to COVID guidelines these will need to be held after school. Please contact Mrs Amanda Ranford in the school office on 01228 818201 if you would like to arrange a visit. For any further information on the role, please contact the Head of School, Mrs Sarah Hutchinson, on 01228 818201
St. Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Mater-Christi Multi Academy Trust. Successful candidates will be employees of the Mater-Christi MAT.
Closing date: Friday 21st January - Midday
Interview date: Friday 28th January